View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 06, 2007, 02:06pm
Official Forum Member

In retrospect, I might be forced to agree with my wife that the second T came too quickly. Since I made the mistake of turning to address him (we were separated by 3-4') instead of letting my P handle as I should of, I'm afraid that I "trapped" myself into giving #2. I wouldn't say he was disrespectful, just sarcastic as he knew perfectly well why he got the call originally. He tried to make the case to game mgmt. that the clipboard "slipped" out of his hand and I over-reacted. However, since I was opposite of the table on trail, I saw the entire episode clearly.

It's true that 99% of his calls from the bench were directed at my P, who admittedly loathes to call techs. As a rookie, I always look to learn at least one thing from a new experience and this was certainly my first time to DQ a coach...I hope when faced with a situation like this again that I'll be more patient with the second.

Thanks again for letting me vent, I've learned a great deal from this board and appreciate the insight everyone offers!