View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 02, 2007, 10:36pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
I need to know a little more about this laser pointer. What the heck is a parent doing with a laser pointer at a 6th grade game? And using it? Did you actually see him point it into the eyes? I would have given the parent a warning first to let him know (just in case he doesn't) it's illegal. If he shines it again, we're stopping the game and I'm going to have a conversation with this person.

I have forced fans to turn off cameras with the flash enabled or on. I look up and see that, beep, shut it off! Fans said nobody has ever made me turn it off before. I said if you don't turn it off, you or the camera or both is leaving this gym. If I was you, I would make it a practice to warn a fan first before tossing. This way, after the fact, you got that to fall back on. Now that the parent is questioning your actions, it would be nice to say you gave him a warning first which he did not heed, before you had him removed.
If this 'fan' is reading this, his next question will be "Can I have your schedule Old School?" To which you will reply, "I have no schedule."