View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 02, 2007, 11:22am
Official Forum Member

I am from Wyoming

I am from the Cowboy State so I happened to be watching this game. The radio station that carries the cowboys here is the flagship station for the cowboy sports network, as such they provide the engineers and such at the site. One of the engineers said that in the melee Dave Hall did get hit by the UNM player. He must be ok though, because last night he was working the Oregon UCLA game. Suspensions came down from the league/teams yesterday. The instigator from WY got the mandatory 1 game suspension for fighting, the second WY guy in the mess, the one that shoved the UNM player got 2 games he has to miss the next game then the last game of the season when UNM comes to Laramie. The guy you can see "kicking or stomping" got an indefinite suspension, not from the league, the University of Wyoming handed it out. If he does make it back, he will at least miss the next game and the game when UNM comes to Laramie. The original combatant from UNM got a two game suspension, the next game and the game in Laramie, and one other UNM guy got the same thing. The interesting thing I thought was that none of the New Mexico players that left the bench were issued T's. They didn't really do anything when they got there but they did leave the bench...the Wyoming guy doing the stomping has been a thug all year long and I am actually glad he has been indefinitely suspended...the two guards will be missed for their suspensions, but they get what they deserved....