View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 01, 2007, 04:32pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Zebra
Lets cut the OP some slack...Seems like (s)he just came to get opinions/info from our perspective. How did this turn into a gender thing? I think we're reading a bit too much into the original post. Doesn't seem like we're being very gracious here with a guest from outside our ranks.
I have not read anyone attacking the OPer in any way. I think people are explaining some facts that might apply and telling them we do not have all the knowledge of the circumstances. First of all none of us where there at the game site. So I would think that anyone posting on a site would understand that much of this needs to be addressed to the people that are directly involved. For all we know there were registered officials and that their perceptions of who those officials were might be wrong. Who knows, I was not there and neither was anyone else that has responded. It might be a legitimate question, but you have to realize that this is not the place to ask those questions. All this person has to do is call the coach and go from there.

Peace