View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 12, 2002, 11:03am
Official Forum Member

Angry

I have always maintained that +POS was a responsible and class act when it came to suppling officials. I had always argued that people were unfair when they complained about +POS, now count me among the converted.
+POS received my order and cashed my check to them in very short order. Within two days of receiving my check, it had cleared even my bank.
Now +POS has NO records to indicate whether the check was ever cashed and it is supposed to be my problem.
They held my order for back-order items, but never informed me of THEIR problems. As late as Friday, 8 February, they didn't even know where my order was.
I had ordered many items for baseball and basketball officials, hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and clothing.
With an order of this size, they couldn't manage to keep track of the order and now, I have to prove that they received the monies to even get my money back.
I say get my money back, because when I complained to Sylvia Parsons, she quickly informed me that my order would be canceled and WHEN I PROVED that they had my money, it would be returned.
+POS's failed business practices are the problem.
I offered the tracer number for the transaction but Mrs. Parsons sees it to be my responsibility to keep her business running smoothly.
I really regret that a company that was so good, has sunk to such depths.
To add just a little more insult to the problem, the original order couldn't be filled in part because +POS didn't have the equipment that they advertise.
Specifically, the BB316 leg guards, and they won't get anymore for another 6 months.
Be careful if you order from +POS, they can't keep track of your order, or of their receipt of the monies for orders.
Their banking practices preclude them from responsible accounting of the money too.

This post has been emailed to Sylvia Parsons at +POS as I told her by phone.