View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 09, 2002, 03:22pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.
[/B]

Please do not tell this really happened in a high school game? Having asked the question, I will address the play because I have posted about this very type of player last Fall.

NFHS R10-S3-A5: A player shall not grasp either basket during the time of the officials' jurisdiction, dunk or stuff, or attempt to dunk or stuff a dead ball prior to or during the game or during any intermission until jurisdiction of the officials has ended. This item applies to all squad members.

NFHS R10-S3-A8e: A player shall not commit an unsportsmanlike foul. This includes, but is not limited to, acts or conduct such as: Climbing on or lifting a teammate to secure greater height.

You have a false multiple foul, both A2 and A3 receive a technical fou. A2 for R10-S3-A8e and A3 for R10-S3-A5. [/B][/QUOTE]Ah,Mark,I disagreed with you last fall and I still disagree with you.First T for the act of lifting kills the play,and then you ignore the dunk(it's not unsportsmanlike).Here we go-round-the-mulberry-bush again,eh?