View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 22, 2007, 02:44pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisonlj
I was wondering if that was a foul. I know you'll see UC-tauting flags after the play but the pointing was during a live ball. He got is due when the Bears used that play to inspire them the rest of the way in a blow out. And Reggie will now have a reputation for being a showboat. Let's hope he gets away from that because he's too talented to become another TO.
I live in Chicago and I have not heard anyone talk about this play by Bush hardly at all. Not to say that someone did not mention it, I did not hear anyone really talk about it on any level. I was not even commenting on the play other than the "should have been a penalty" comment. Whether it inspired the Bears or not is something that they would have to comment on.

I personally think the Bears were a better team and played like it. I do not think one play has anything to do with that win. I also think the country picked the Saints because they bought into a decent offense as most media people did in the BCS game and overlooked a very good defense.

Peace