View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 17, 2007, 07:38pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostja
I have never seen a game where neither team would score in double digits, but there was a game in a women's national cup competition a couple of years ago, where a professional team rolled over an amateur team (rec-league level) ... the final score was 285 - 0 (yes, zero!)
As I explained, 3-3 was the partial score in the second overtime. It was a men's game, third division. Never seen a game in which one of the teams didn't score in double figures; but some years ago, in my town, there was a 307-2 (13 year old boys).
Quote:
@eg: Where do you ref in Italy (which league)? I like to watch the referees in games from Italy, Spain or Greece. These are not only the strongest competitions in Europe (besides European Cups and EuroLeague of course), but I think that the level of refereeing is also very high.
Not officiating any more (Achilles' tendon refused to follow my career advancement hopes ) Thank you for the kind comments on the refereeing level, also I think that we have some good officials in Italy and there are good ones in Euroleague.