View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 13, 2007, 02:03am
Official Forum Member

All good comments.

I'm not a coach in the NFL, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

The Colts certainly have their work cut out for them. The Ravens defense is HOT, HOT, HOT. LOL. The teams that have had success in beating the Colts have used the following formula. Pressure on the quarterback. Bump the receivers off the line. (messes up the timing between Peyton and his receivers. Timing is so important to what they do). Run the ball UP THE MIDDLE, eat the clock, score at the end of the drive. As always, trying to double-team a receiver just won't work. I think turn-overs will be the deciding factor. Whoever wins the turn-over stats will win the game. I have nothing but respect for McNair. What a tough, gritty leader he is.

In the WISH list catagory: Colts beat Ravens, New England beats San Diego. Divisional playoff game in Indianapolis. Wooo-Hooo. Anyone got tickets?

In the playoffs, anything can happen. You certainly can't count out any team's chance to win. I guess that's why they go ahead and play the games.

Good luck to all teams and fans. Let's hope all the games are good, close battles. Maybe overtime in every game. Yea!!!! Football at its best.