View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 10, 2007, 09:12am

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplagrow
Is someone keeping a running tally of everything this guys does? Does he play pro ball, too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Can you imagine telling a college assignor that you're refusing an game because you don't want to work with the rest of the crew that he assigned to that game?
You don't have to tell the assigner anything, Mr. Knowitall. You just turn back the game, I'm unavailable that day. Serves the same purpose. BTW, I'm just curious, why do you keep track of every little thing I say? Why is it so important to you to over-emphasize what I say? If I say I work college or assign college, why is this news worth repeating? I'm going to be honest, some of you guys really act immature out here. I expect this type of child's play from grade school kids, but adults, particularly referees. I know you're trying to make me the joke, the village idiot, laugh at me behind my back type people. My question is why? Why is that so important to you? People say I like to start problems. Says things just to stir people up. This is the biggest hypocrisy on this forum. Do you ever stop to look at yourself? Or do you spend so much time laughing and making fun of others that you don't see yourself.

Just like Michael Jackson said, some of us need to stop and take a look at the man in the mirror.
If you want to make the world a better place,
take a look at yourself and make a....