Thread: Eyepoke
View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 04, 2007, 03:27pm
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
You are really stuck on this regional stuff (which you brought up btw). Unless your friend works directly in the Midwest I do not know what this proves. It is different working major college basketball than working HS. Major college conferences are more alike than HS ball would be from one place to another. There are different expectations in my state depending one what conference you are working or where you are working the game.

Peace
I brought up regional in the smart-a$$ version of my answers to your original question to me. I even put a little "winky" icon at the end of the sentence. That would be you who brought up the "If you have worked with people across the country like I have at camps" reference to make a point.

So, which is it? In order to play the regional card, do I need to be exposed to people from all over the country or do I need to be exposed to people who work directly in the Midwest? I'm confused now.

But I like how you ignored the this part of my last post since (sense) it rendered your original assertion about me moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef
and here was my exact response: "I've had this situation before. If you realize it fast enough you can come with a late whistle for a foul. Still, some will say if you don't actually see the foul you can't call it.

The 2 or 3 times I've come with a late foul whistle no one has ever complained."

I fail to see any cohersive tone to my response.
Is this the part where I'm supposed to say "Your response tells me everything I need to know anyway."?

Last edited by Raymond; Thu Jan 04, 2007 at 03:34pm.