View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 04, 2007, 03:04pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armymanjones
OS I know you are joking but someone else may be confused. You can not justify letting the travel go to "make up" for a no call or even a call you know you missed. You have to call each call seperate from the other. So just putting it out there that I know you're kidding.......right?
I have to disagree with you here. If there are similar plays or cause as a result of a single incident, to pass on both is not about making anything up. You are using judgment not call two minor infractions. No different than if you have two players doing something to each other (hand check and ball handler using the arm for space at the same time) that could be illegal alone, but we pass on because there is little or not advantage. I do not agree with Old School very often if at all, but I definitely agree with this statement. It also not very realistic to take every single call separate as if nothing else factors into our consideration. I am not going to make a call late in the game I have not made early in the game that is minor in nature.

Peace