View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 04, 2002, 09:43pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Quote:
Originally posted by Brad

I totally agree with what you did Mark, but I was really expecting a good Davism after this setup!
For a split second, it crossed my mind, but I really didn't want to wind up having this guy be the first howler monkey I report to the District Attorney to be prosecuted under the Oregon Sports Officials Assault law.

The way he was already turning red and the fact that I really didn't know anything about this guy (it's his first - and maybe his last in this league) made me think he might be stupid enough to put his hands on me if I "Daved" him.

One good Davism would have been, "Actually coach, rule books multiply by the printing press process, not by sexual activity - and, they have no legs. I guess that not only have you never seen one, you must have flunked sex ed in high school - if you ever went to high school, that is."

Plus - since this was the first game of the day (8 am, no less) and I had eaten a light breakfast only about an hour previously, I easily could have puked on his shoes.

Actually, there's a Davism I saw on "Ed" last week that I'm holding for whenever someone says something about my looks. It's "you're so ugly that when you entered an ugly contest they said - sorry, no professionals."