View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 31, 2006, 03:25pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_ref
I use the arbiter and I can't see a way to export your list of assignments to *anything*. Thanks for trying, but your simple easy to implement 27 step instruction manual kinda makes using a damn computer besides the point, don't it?

It would be great if the arbiter and assignbyweb and whatever other assigning software we all use would have a simple button that says "export to PDA" and whatever sync method you use would then automagically place your assignments (and contacts, and map) into your PDA.

But they don't.
I know you're being a bit sarcastic but the 10 steps are extremely detailed, it's not really that hard (on only necessary for multipe events at the same time).

An "Export to PDA" would be great if Outlook could actually handle it. I can and do export the data in one click. The problem is Outlook. Once it is exported, none of the web assignment developers can do anything about Outlooks inability to import multiple events easily.

While I don't have a PalmPilot, I'm told that Palm Desktop doesn't suffer the same limitation....that you can import multiple games with the same simplicity as a single game in outlook.