View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 28, 2006, 10:20am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbyron
Sure, we have interpreters here, but they're not snide and seldom resort to sarcasm when they cannot adequately defend their point of view.

I'm not misinterpreting anything, because I have offered no interpretation. I asked a question about a rule.

The rule doesn't explicitly say that different shooters may attempt the FT's for a T, but, according to you, standard practice and interps. allow it. Why not just say so? I'm OK with that.
Yup, you asked a question about a rule. And you also chose not to accept the answer that you were given. That answer was the pertinent NFHS rule.

The rule sureasheck does say that different shooters may attempt technical foul free throws. You chose to interpret the rule completely different than the way that it's been explicitly written, and also as well as how it's also been administered since the rule was put in. You chose not to believe anyone that pointed it out to you. If you don't want to believe responses to your posts, well, personally I really could care less. That's your perogative. But it's only common sense that you would also check with your local rules interpreter to see who was correct. Had you done so, you would have found out that you were wrong. Deal with it.