View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 22, 2006, 12:39am
Official Forum Member

My first varsity game we changed in the band room. While we are doing our pregame, one of my partners starts playing the drums. Later that year I had my second varsity game at a different school...we changed in the band room.

So far this year...
Jr. High games at a brand new school. They had us change in the PE equipment room right off the gym floor. The room was full of balls, nets, poles, Frisbees, plastic bowling pins, etc (you get the picture). It was also someone's office (desk, phone and computer). Anyway, we finish our games and as my partner is standing with just his underwear on, a cheerleader opens the door and asks if she can have a basketball to shoot with. My partner says, "Excuse me?". She looks at him and repeats the question. He again says, "Excuse me?". Finally, she realizes he's in his underwear and walks out (but doesn't shut the door).

High school. Had to change in the weight room. Used the Smith machine as a closet rod to hang up my pants and jacket. While sitting on a bench (used for bench press), I turned and banged my shin on a bar that's used when you do leg exercises (I did that at least four times that night).