View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 17, 2006, 12:35pm
Official Forum Member

I have looked at this a couple of times...
Although we can say all we want a three person crew would have got this, Why shouldn't that play on the rebound be picked up by an official?

Lead has strong side rebound, Lead has perimeter and weakside rebound..

I dont know FIBA mechanics but the lead going up with the preliminary three and the way he was standing in the paint??? The lead was not watching the peimeter...

Tells us we need to make sure we are watching where we need to be...

I think these guys let it esclate... Watch closely when the get 15 after the scuffle, you see a white player waving his hand telling him to go away...They did not do a very good job there breaking up the players...

Like I said dont know FIBA rules, but 8 and 15 have there little exchange and they obviously call the foul on 15...They take the ball back for a throw-in ( I am wondering there if there should not have been shots and the ball)...

The to make this worse, they bring the ball, the elbow is tossed, and the lead doesnt do anything excpet go to report the foul.... If I just had this play, I think I would stay with the play and get #9 off the floor--- He wasnot asked to leave the floor until after the kid from Korea jumped up at the Qatar players.... then the calling official comes back in near top of the key...

Then number 9 claps and gets high 5s from his players going to the bench...

How many dumb mistakes can you make in a row that allows stuff like this to escalate??

Then