Thread: Mr. Umpire
View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 17, 2006, 01:09am

I did not ignore the offer, I was off the internet for a brief period. When I discovered it, it was at a time where I wasn't working any games. I did say that if you could find me a game to umpire, you were welcome to watch me work. As I said though, I have worked with, and been evaluated by former, future, and current MLB umpires, and none of them have anything bad to say about the way I umpire. That's good enough for me. I said that I would have done an adequate job filling in at top levels if need be, at least as good as any of the scab umpires did. I stand by that statement. I also think that if I had pursued a career in umpiring, that I would have been successful. There is nothing wrong with having that kind of confidence in one's abilities. I made that statement, because anything I have ever put my all into, I have been successful. I certainly would not have ever made those statements if I had thought a rude, insensitive person like you would belittle me for having those thoughts, and continue to rub salt in my wounds until this day.

And my name is Steven, not Stevie. Get it right.

And now you can go f*ck yourself, because I'm done with you.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25