View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 14, 2006, 04:27pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebraman
That might be a question for your state/district, but around here it's only by level. In other words, if a coach gets ejected for a JV game he wouldn't be able coach the next JV game. It wouldn't affect the next varsity game.

However, if that happened and you wrote up a report, it would be interesting to see what his A.D. or state office did.

The nice thing is that you don't have to worry about it. You are talking about an issue that official's deal with. Even if you knew he had been ejected from the previous game and he was coaching, you would just ref the game with him on the bench and leave the AD/State issues to the powers that be (although you'd probably want to report it to your assignor).

So, If I got this right. If I through him out of the JV game. He could still coach the Varsity game. But not be involved with JV game for 2 games?