View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 13, 2006, 09:55pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
That reminds me.....

You never did answer the question about your college stuff.

You stated that you were hired as a college official, same as what Old School stated. Of course, you also stated that you had never done a high school game either.

http://forum.officiating.com/showthr...877#post334877

So.......are you currently working NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA or JC regular season games?

And what pro leagues did you work too?

Just wondering.......
HS, JUCO, D2, pro camp and summer league this upcoming summer. Why is it that anytime someone who says they work college, or anything other than that you have to know what they do? What justification does that give you or us for that matter? Your an assigner, right? What do you assign, HS, JUCO, D1, D2, D3, NAIA, semi-pro? Like that is going to give me any more validation of you. Are you a rules freak or a common sense type of ref and/or assigner who still knows the rules and how to apply them? I'm sorry, but you do so much attacking and questioning of people that you probably don't deserve to know what I or anyone else works nor should you care. I could work in the NBA for all you know and even if you did know you would still not take what I or anyone else said (eroe39 ring a bell) as being valid or having merit, it is only up to what you and the rulebook have to offer. I rarely, if ever, hear your opinion on things, it is always a rulebook citing that comes in to play. I have news for you, there are situations you are put in that don't spell things out in black and white, and that is how the officiating works, it is a ton of grey.

Last edited by btaylor64; Wed Dec 13, 2006 at 10:59pm.