View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 12, 2006, 01:28pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
I just posed the question to my assignor and he responded "If it is a different color and it shows, they have to remove it." So I guess here in Portland, if you can see it at all, it has to be removed. That's pretty much what I've been doing all along anyway, but I just wanted to be sure.
That's the way we do it on my crew. Last night, the visiting varsity team had 3 players with white t-shirts sticking out. I didn't catch it (I was R) until they took off the warm ups. I went out as soon as they were finished with introductions, had them leave the gym quickly, and get them off. The only comment from their coach was yelling at them for not paying attention to the rule. Along with that, the Home team had 3 guys that were told 3 times to get their shirts in and keep them in. At the end of the 1st period, the starting center tried to check back into the game after being on the bench. He came in with his shirt out and I sent him right back to the bench. I told the coach we had talked to them 3 times about the shirts so the coach ripped him a new one. The rest of the night they were pretty good about checking their shirts. That was about it for excitement, the final score was 84-19 home team.