View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 09, 2006, 11:44pm
Official Forum Member

Alive and well

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker
Hey, DTTB --

You've just broken unwritten rule #1 on this board (and I quote):

You may not start a new thread after an extended absence from the board, unless that thread starts off with some sort of greeting and explanation, however brief, as to what the heck you've been doing with yourself.

Sheez, Tony, you're a ref, you KNOW we're not mind-readers!
Many appologies, Juulie (bowing and twirling my right hand in that mid-eastern way of the carpet rolling out).

I have been absent for quite some time (less than a year but several months). The officiating has not stopped - basketball now, baseball and fastpitch softball all summer. Was given the opportunity to get paid to quit my job... did so, and spent the summer with my family, yard work, increase in officiating and other responsibilities. It's been great! The pay stinks (and I'm out of money) but life is great.

Anyone need to hire a mechanical engineer with 20 years experience, significant leadership responsibilities ... and a bit of officiating knowledge?

It is good to see the same, solid voices of reason are still taking care of the forum.

Greetings to you all! Hopefully, I will now be allowed to participate in the forum!

Tony

PS And where did you find that quote?