Thread: a rough night
View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 08, 2006, 10:50am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
I call this the art of deception and you are very good at it. You are no different than the coaches and irate fans. I take it all in and I stay focus on the task at hand. I never lose focus on what I am trying to accomplish, now do I? I've already had one person who says I should be kicked off this forum. I can not tell you how many fans have said this to me in one way or the other in my career but I keep pushing on, inspite of and in the face of all this opposition.
Nobody's opposing you personally. What we're opposed to is your refusal to listen to what everyone is saying. JR's not deceiving you, regardless of what you call it. He is in fact much different from the coaches and irate fans. You are indeed staying focused on the task at hand, but that task has nothing to do with good officiating. It has to do with being obnoxious and difficult.

And that still doesn't answer the question of whether you own a rule book and a case book, and what levels of ball you work, and what officiating affiliations you have.