Thread: a rough night
View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 08, 2006, 10:38am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Gee, all I did was ask you if you actually owned an NFHS rule and case book. That was so I could cite actual rules and case plays during our debates for you to check for accuracy. That's usually how we debate rules-related questions on this forum.

Soooooo......do you own a current NFHS ruleand case book? How about the OFFICIALS MANUAL if a mechanics question pops up?

BTW, JMO always....
JR, you can continue to play your games as long as you want. Just remember, people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones. If you want to make this about my rulebook, then go right ahead, I can't stop you, but I can say this. What does the fact that I got a rulebook or not have to do with the question the original poster asked? And also, the answer was not in the rulebook. We all know that neither official can change another officials call, what we didn't know, or what I didn't know and yes, I enhanced the original poster question to what to do when the other official won't back down? That was the issue for me, and that was the question I needed answered.

It took me over 4 pages to get to this point because you kept trying to change the subject and make my point about something that's not important. I call this the art of deception and you are very good at it. You are no different than the coaches and irate fans. I take it all in and I stay focus on the task at hand. I never lose focus on what I am trying to accomplish, now do I? I've already had one person who says I should be kicked off this forum. I can not tell you how many fans have said this to me in one way or the other in my career but I keep pushing on, inspite of and in the face of all this opposition.

Love me or hate me, but I'm a true official for life.

Peace, and BTW, who the heck is JMO?