View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 01, 2006, 08:35am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef
[size=30]...but I don't think anyone should waste their time with his/her posts.
I will say it like this. At camps I attended over the last 3 years. The camp directors would always say at the beginning of the camp. "You're going to get a lot of information during this camp. Take what makes since to you and use it if you can. That, that doesn't make since, don't use it." The same is true of discussion. If something is said that you don't agree with, than you don't have to read it, but what you should never do is disregard someone's else point of view based on someone else's prejudice. Judge life and the content of one's character for yourself and draw your own conclusions. Much the same way as you call a game. Call the game based on what you see, not on what the coach sees or what the fans see.

I am much like an official in a hostile crowd engaging this board. Notice how I am constantly attacked for what I call or say. Also notice how I stick to my point (or call) at hand and not let the crowd persuade me or get to me. I may not always be right, that is life, but I stick to my belief (my call).

Peace....