View Single Post
Old Fri Nov 17, 2006, 02:31pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad
In the past, there have reportedly been a couple of instances where things posted here have ended up biting the postee in the arse. Not sue I believe those stories - kind of think they are urban legends...however, Chuck felt that it would be better for his upwardly-moving career to not take a chance with that...so he has stopped posting here - at least under his real name.

I personally believe that we can draw him back out of semi-retirement if we all start purposely slaughtering the English language in our posts...no way he could stay away from that!!
Hmmmmm, getting a "little" paranoid in his old age isn't he?

I think his rule knowledge and overall experience has proved very beneficial for many younger officials(and veteran's alike)...it would be a shame for our future and present officials to lose that vast amount of information that Chuck has given us. (Spelling, grammer, rules, mechanics, marriage counseling, etc.)

If there was a post that he thought may have the potential for "trouble"...my advice would be to just say NO...stay away from those controversial posts...and stick to the ones that can benefit us all. Just my opinion.
Richland, WA