View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 26, 2002, 06:07pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Officiating Camps In Other States

Quote:
Originally posted by Love2ref4Ever
Are most officials reluctant to sharing information regarding camps for fear that the official you are sharing this information with may out shine you at
this particular camp?

Maybe this is true within associations, but I doubt that this would occur here, for the simple fact that (with a few exceptions) no one knows anyone else or has seen them work games. I claim to have timed games for five years - maybe I'm lying and I'm really an NBA official - or maybe I'm just an informed fan (other than A. Dad, they don't exist). And, of course, as some would have you believe, crew has never worked a single basketball game in his life .

Quote:
[/b]
If this is not true then why haven't more officials replied to this post? and to the one official who has shared information in regard to three camps thank you [/B]
I think your lack of responses comes from the fact that we've kinda beaten to death the topic of camps. Scroll down a few days and I'm sure you'll find lots of info.