View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 01, 2006, 01:35pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M Guy
And you wouldn't be wrong in doing it that way. As you said, there is no clear-cut interpretation pointing one way or the other in this case. Was it a missed violation, or a mis-applied rule? The fun aspect of this forum is, at least for me, is it forces me to understand rules and definitions better, so that if some strange play happens in the middle of January, I would have some basis for making a ruling one way or another, and not just flipping a coin and guessing.
I think the rules are clear. The rules do not say anything about going back and calling a violation that was not originally called. If there is not ruling to support your position, then you cannot just make it up. You have said that this is covered under the correctable error rules and there is no such play that even addresses this kind of situation as legal. Then again, that is my opinion, I am sure you do not agree with it and that is OK with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M Guy
And I hope you have a good season as well.

Just don't be wearing any of those Cardinal jerseys in my presence, ok?
Tell me where you are at and I will make sure I have one on for you when I see you.

Peace