View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 01, 2006, 08:29am
MABO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Yup....and how about the violations during a game that are deliberately not called? Three seconds? Ten seconds for a FT shooter? The officials that think that a palm in the back-court with no pressure shouldn't be called? Little shuffles at the end of blow-outs?

If a coach questions any of those, are you prepared to go back and call them too? You do know that they also actually were violations, remember, same as a ball hitting a wire.

Apples and what are you talking about. This whole thread was (at least in the beginning) about a rule being missinterpreted and resulting in points being scored. It was never about the officials missing the call they chose not to based on the missinterpretation. The Coaches TO in Bobs post was called immediately to have the officials discuss the situation. Correctable based on Fed 2-10 and NCAA 2-11.

All references/comments are intended for educational purposes. Opinions are free.

Last edited by bob jenkins; Wed Nov 01, 2006 at 09:32am.