View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 27, 2006, 09:38am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjones1
Ha Ha. I was in Paris on Wednesday night. Had a very good meeting (minus the promo crap at the very beginning ). It was great to see some officials that I hadn't seen since last year (still haven't seen M&M). Spent a little time after the meeting just talking to them about the upcoming season. My schedule is still a little spotty in November and December. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a few more games.
I'm going to our association meeting/rules interp next week. It's one of the last dates set aside for the rules meetings in IL, so I better not get sick, or I'm in trouble...

It will be interesting to see who the interpreter will be for this meeting, and their take on the signals.

Btw, for the regular meeting portion, our guest speaker will be Mary Struckhoff. It will be interesting to see how she's received. I know there are a few that don't like what she did when she was part of the IHSA, but I always though she was getting things going in the right direction. There were a lot of older officials that liked the "status quo", and she was the one that started the clinic requirement, for example.

Any questions you would like me to ask?

(Used with permission.)