View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 26, 2006, 12:53pm
Official Forum Member

dont take it the wrong way -- when I say most are jerks its in relation to them being a player and me being an official.

As to how they are personally the remaining 6 days 23hours a week I cannot comment on as I am not around them.

however in my time i only worked for one league and you notice the same faces from season to season and most of the players that were jerks -- were repeated jerks. This to me says a lot about them as a person as well -- if after seeing me 20, 30, 40 times hasn't taught them the line then what other conclusion can I draw?

Most players in these leagues are repeat offenders. On a personal note in these leagues I might give out 1 maybe 2 techs a game on average. in 4 years of HS ball i have given about 5 techs total. So yes I have no patience for whining, it doesn't accomplish anything. When I play I dont argue, I dont complain I just do what I can and the only people's face I even get into are my teammates if they are being stupid.

Adult League + Quick Trigger = The Smartest Thing You Can Do (TSTYCD) sounds like Tasty CD.