View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 26, 2006, 11:58am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
It is unprofessional for someone to give out a test that they are going to see in a matter of days?

If someone is asking for the test where I live, it is likely they did not get their copy in the mail yet. Since our officiating packets are sent out by 3rd class mail (which means the mail carrier can deliver the mail anytime they get ready), there are many times when people go weeks without receiving them. It is a common practice for us to hand out the test to those who have not received them in the mail. We have until November 20 to complete the test. And if someone really wanted to, they can also take the test online before they get the rulebooks. It just would help if someone had the current rulebooks so they can look up yearly changes.

You just need to get the stick out of your *** and stop thinking that the standards you live with for taking the test are not the same standards the rest of us are under.

Peace
Professional, Ethical, and High Standards...if you are going to criticize me for the having all of these go right ahead. I can sleep at night just fine.