View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 26, 2006, 11:39am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodwillRef
Last time I checked officiating was based on some professionalism and ethical behavior.
It is unprofessional for someone to give out a test that they are going to see in a matter of days?

Quote:
If anyone asked for the test or the answers before their given association actually sends it to them should look in the mirror and question why they officiate.
If someone is asking for the test where I live, it is likely they did not get their copy in the mail yet. Since our officiating packets are sent out by 3rd class mail (which means the mail carrier can deliver the mail anytime they get ready), there are many times when people go weeks without receiving them. It is a common practice for us to hand out the test to those who have not received them in the mail. We have until November 20 to complete the test. And if someone really wanted to, they can also take the test online before they get the rulebooks. It just would help if someone had the current rulebooks so they can look up yearly changes.

Quote:
I am not saying a better than you but since I didn't ask for the test or the answers I guess IMO and many others on this site I (we) am better than you!
You just need to get the stick out of your *** and stop thinking that the standards you live with for taking the test are not the same standards the rest of us are under.

Peace