View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 26, 2006, 06:03am
In Memoriam

At it again, eh BushRef? You know, there's really is a reason that you've been thrown off this forum four(4) times to date and also had to change your name the same four(4) times to resume posting. That reason is that you're a low-rent integrity-free azzhole with the morals of a snake.

Of course, I also realize that nothing that I say will ever change your thinking anyway, Bush. People like you never change. I see that you already posted on September 17 this year, begging somebody to send you the NFHS basketball exam. I also see that you posted on another forum on August 14 also, begging someone...anyone....to send you the NFHS Volleyball exam. I haven't checked out the Football forum yet, but if you're holding true to form, you've already begged for that exam too. Heaven's forbid that you actually study and write an exam. That's just way too hard, isn't it.

Start posting, all of you one-post-a-year-only cheating jerks just like our BushRef. Hurry up and get this year's exam before you have to write it. Don't forget to put on your request "I'm just doing this for study purpose only". Nobody will believe you, but, hey, if it'll make you feel better, go for it. It gives me something to do anyway after you post.

What exams do you have to write to get certified way up there in Alaska anyway, Busher? Oh, never mind answering. I'll e-mail the ASAA and ask them myself; maybe I'll link to some of your requests and comments on this forum also. You're still on the Kenai Peninsula, south of Anchorage, aren't you? I'll let you know what the ASAA's view of you is; it shouldn't be too hard for them to figure out who you are. I'm sure that the ASAA will agree that you're doing just a great job representing all Alaska sports officials.

Last edited by Jurassic Referee; Thu Oct 26, 2006 at 06:08am.