View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 15, 2006, 03:53pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_ref
Hmmm...let's see...looking back on all the times I had to get between players I have never once (that I can remember) blown my whistle. Or even (gawd forbid) used my whistle as a weapon. If I have go in I am not going in with the whistle in my mouth. When things calm down I'll hit the whistle before making the T sign. OTOH...if I think a quick T is all that's needed then I'll do that, but certainly never to stun anyone with the whistle. If you use your whistle as a weapon then you shouldn't be surprised when someone takes exception and retaliates.

As to the original question...if you need to go get between players then spit the whistle. If you think a quick T is what's needed then hit the whistle & T away. Do whatever needs to be done, don't worry that your partner is reporting a foul. You'll sort everything out after.
Where did I say use it when you are between players?

I said close hard with a whistle...but I come to expect it from the old guard...I could say the sun will come up tomorrow, we will all pay taxes and die, and you'd still argue against it.