View Single Post
Old Sat Oct 14, 2006, 07:45pm
Huck Finn

JR, be honest. Before this thread, did you even know Wade or any player could possibly wear something that looked like it broke the rule but didn't? After my first post you thought I was talking about someone obviously breaking the rule and now you are insinuating you would ask a player if they are wearing tights or super-high socks? Excuse me, you said something like any experienced official would take a real good look. Applying your theory, which I realize may be a stretch, to other areas of officiating would mean any experienced official would have this whole officiating thing whipped once they gain experience. That isn't realistic.

Tjones, it's all good.

Today I had a college scrimmage. It was my first time on the court in about two months - the longest layout in years for me. The players played well for the first two halves. One player got a little chippy during the third half. The players were just getting tired.
I also tried out my new shoes, Nike Kobe1's in all black. They are pretty sweet and will work out for me this season. I will only wear them part-time since I have some Nike Air Max Elites on the way.