View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 13, 2006, 07:27pm
Huck Finn

Chuck, I'm good. We've been in the new house for exactly a month and have done about a year's worth of work to it. I'm going to New Orleans for my first scrimmage tomorrow and the first high school scrimmage is next Saturday. I can't complain because the most important things in life are good.

You guys are not understanding what I'm saying. What Dwayne Wade wore last season does not break any of the rules noted in the two posts above. That is why I included links to pictures. He is wearing compression shorts that do not come above the knee with socks that do come above the knee. While standing still and during most movement, it looks like he has on full-length tights even though he doesn't. If you watched a game with a player wearing something like Wade, what rule would you be able to tell him/her they failed to enforce?