View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 08, 2006, 08:48pm
Esteemed Forum Member

NFHS Errors

icallfouls and BkrBallRef seem to think this this post has turned into a contest about who noted the NFHS errors and contacted the NFHS first to get the errors corrected.

I was under the impression that our board, Board #6, had something to do with NFHS two rule changes. I am willing to admit that maybe I was wrong. Can we now go back to the purpose of my posts:

I was hoping that my post would generate some professional discussion about the inner workings of the NFHS. I had hoped that at least one of our Forum members was familiar with the NFHS and could explain how rule changes, like the out of bounds coach or referee being touched by a player with the ball in bounds, could go unannounced, or how a long standing rule, like the captian's line up, could dissappear unannounced.

Can some Forum members shed some light on how a national organization, with so many resources at its disposal, could make such errors.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)