View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 21, 2006, 01:41pm
Official Forum Member

Your right, it was not a good example of how to do it at the H.S. level. He should have warned him twice to stop arguing and then just ejected him.

It isn't like he didn't acknowledge what Damon was saying and even gave a quick explanation of what he saw. If after the explanation, Damon continued to argue and then was told twice to stop, he was asking to be ejected.

But whatever happened, he certainly was not baited. Damon ran himself by continuing to press the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.
I admitted that I have never worked MLB, but I really beleive that it was not a good example of what to do at the H.S. level, still I would hope that officials at the MLB level would have exhibited better game management skills that what that video showed. I think baiting a player or coach at any level is poor game management.

MTD, Sr.
Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is to this small extent, that I do not think that I know what I do not know. ~Socrates