View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 20, 2006, 06:04am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctblu40
Considering that you don't know me and have never seen me work a game, these are pretty harsh words.
I assume that you work both NCAA and HS baseball (just from your posts). If this is the case, are you telling me that your zone for a Big East game is the same as it is for a Shoreline Conference game? Or worse yet East Haven JV vs Guilford JV? Please... an umpire must be able to call an accepted/ expected zone! If he can't (or won't) he better stick to 1 level or the other.

There is a time and a place to adjust your strike zone... if you don't know that by now, you'll never stop working those 25-2, 3.5 hour games... enjoy!
I don't have to see one of your games, because you have told me enough.You are a cheater!

Further more, you are going off the subject trying to defend yourself. We are talking about changing the zone during the friggen game! Of course the strike zone is different from NCAA to JV to LL but you never, ever change your zone knowingly during a game! You might as just well say, "okay, you guys suck so they win".

And one more thing, it is quite obvious that you may be in my association and if you are, please identify yourself at our first meeting of the new season. This way I can make sure that Arnie or Tony never assign us together!

I'm done with this!

Last edited by ozzy6900; Wed Sep 20, 2006 at 06:09am.