Thread: Nfhs ? # 8
View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 18, 2006, 12:58am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkeii
Wouldn't really make a difference... if you spent the $20 (at least that is what it used to be) for the Rules Study course on CD-ROM, they have the last 5 years of tests, both versions, with answers... since the NFHS repeats the majority of the test questions from year to year, studying these would do exactly the same as getting the most recent version of the test. I would say 85% of the questions from year to year are repeated.

I'm not condoning passing on copied test materials. Just saying that the questions and answers are not nearly as secret as some people would think.
There's one helluva difference between studying and copying. Using one way, you actually learn the rules while studying; the other way,you learn zip and it's just cheating.

Won't matter anyway. The answers for both Part I and II will come out before everyone has written the exam across the country, and members of this forum will give 'em out to anyone who asks for 'em. Happens every year and it's the same people usually. Sad.