Thread: LL Bat Question
View Single Post
Old Sat Sep 16, 2006, 12:49pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLPA13UmpDan
Tim C, im sick you. Stay out of my threads unless u have something that answers my question. I over-looked that section by mistake, not knowing thats where it would be, after it makes no sense really where they put it, "objectives of the game". after all, the "rules" are not there. Should have a section on approved equipment. anyhow, Good-bye now, delete your post, as a matter of fact, account please
So now you don't like the rule book layout. You don't think it's set up correctly, either. You seem to be like many others in this society - you want everything handed to you! That doesn't happen here, little man!

It was suggested that you read the rule book on other threads. That means you open the book and start at page 1. You will find a world of answers in even the LL rule book. There are even more enlightenments in the LL book titled The Right Call. But that would mean that you would have to read the LL rule book first and we see that is not happening.

Now, let me inform you about something. If you handle you games like you handle the criticism on this board, I pity your assigner. He will be plagued with complaints about you.

In closing, from what I have read of your posts, you have a long way to go to become much of anything. Sorry, but I call them off the field just as I do on the field - as I see them!