Thread: Public Apology
View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 04, 2006, 01:42pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Fronheiser
I try to never rip personalities or people. Let's use Carl as an example:

I may not always agree with Carl, but I have great respect for him and what he's accomplished. I've bought the BRD every season since it's been re-released and I've bought all his books since he's joined RightSports.

Personally, Carl and I don't always get along. I enjoyed writing for Rightsports, but I'm not sure Carl and I were compatible as writer and editor. I can't write X number of articles in a month and I wasn't fond of public editing in the form of "Editor's Notes." Someday maybe Carl and I will try again, but I haven't been asked and I'm OK with that.

Likewise, I felt I did a pretty good job when I was a moderator here, but because of Carl and I having a series of public disagreements a business decision was made. I do wish Brad would appoint a few more moderators, though, cause Bob and Mick can't be everywhere.

There are a few of us who aren't exactly warm and fuzzy people, but notice that NONE of us hide behind a pseudonym. Maybe we should, but I don't spend a lot of time worrying about that. I don't have dreams of working D-I in any sport I call and what I post here won't threaten what I currently do work.
Okay, let's just go with the standard I'm always wrong. How's that. Since I worked in arbitrations for a whole career, I think I would make a perfect choice as an extra moderator. Believe me I heard it all and I have plenty of spare time at the moment.

Unlike a certain person who shall go unnamed, I can be fair and unbiased.