View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 23, 2006, 08:41am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckElias
You've missed the point and moved the target. You said that Tony should prove how good he is on the court or field, rather than trying to do it on a forum.

One does not get a state final in NC, IL or anywhere without having proved one's ability on the court. He's proved it on the court (and on the gridiron, if I'm not mistaken). The fact that Tony doesn't work D1 or that your friend worked the NCAA Tournament without ever doing a HS state final is irrelevant.

You said Tony should prove his ability on the court, and I was merely pointing out that he has.
Chuck,

If Tony is man enough he will defend himself. His discussion with Dan is typical of what he does all the time and all over the internet. Then he has to have his friends step in for him because he cannot be man enough to stand on his own. You once again missed the point and that is why you used State Final accomplishments as your barometer for proving something. I hope I never have to come here and claim how many State Finals I worked as the evidence to what people think of me as an official. Frankly no one outside of my state or the state I accomplish this in is going to care. That was made very clear to me when I went to a couple of D1 camps this summer.

Peace