View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 22, 2006, 11:26am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmp44
Geez I post a question, go to bed, and get slaughtered while sleeping!! I never, ever said that I would dump the coach. I was asking if anyone would. FOR THE RECORD...I WOULD NOT EJECT THIS COACH! yeesh. The only reason I asked the question in the first place because there was a FED thread on the basketball board that was somewhat along the same lines. But change the situation...coach slaps his player on the mound instead of in the dugout...or what if what happened in the Blue Jays game last night happened on the mound...now what are all of you doing, especially if it's a FED game...

Oh, and Ozzy..I just finished working my 8th year of baseball, so don't lump me into the rookies that you criticize without giving advice on how to improve their game.
You were not quoted or mentioned there, tmp44 (at least not by me)! I was making a general statement to the forum. Oh and tmp44, you may have 8 years as an umpire but before you run your mouth be aware that many of us here have a little bit more than you. Personally, I am approaching 24 years, there rookie! Re-read my post to be sure you have the right person. Here, let me provide you with a direct quote of myself :

The problem is the inexperienced seem to think that everything needs to be ruled on by the umpires. Of course, when it comes to the game, they are so busy managing everything else that they miss what they are responsible for!

Now the quote went to Tim C. and I don't see your damn name in here at all so go - and sin no more!