View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 04, 2006, 11:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeref
(1)I have been looking for a particular type of lanyard for awhile. I have seen only a few refs with them and when I have had the opportunity to ask where they got it from they can't or won't help me.
The lanyard I am looking for is a noose style, but it is made of a heavier material than the standard so called NBA lanyard. The cord is thicker and the tightening mechanism is a larger circular devise with a push bootn center that allows you to tighten or loosen it. I really do not know how to describe this any better. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

(2) On another note, how do you feel about not using a lanyard? how many of you don't use one, and if you don't why don't you? Any advise for someone who wants to try not using one?
1.YEP, IT'S CALLED A ROPE AND YOU GET THEM AT THE LOCAL HARDWARE STORE. ALSO GOOD FOR HANGING OUTLAWS AND RUSTLERS IN MY FAVORITE MOVIES. ACTUALLY, I HAVE NI IDEA WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, BUT I'LL BET SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM WILL.

2. IN MY NOT ALWAYS SO HUMBLE OPINION, I THINK IT'S DUMB. MY ADVICE: I WOULDN'T DO IT!