Thread: Error on Monk?
View Single Post
Old Sun Jul 23, 2006, 03:59pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett
Watched the latest episode of Monk last night and in the story, he temporarily became an assistant HS girls basketball coach (don't ask). It appeared to me there were two mistakes made by the producers (gee - that never happens in movies or on TV). One was that he did not lose coaching box privileges after the head coach was tossed. The other came right at the end of the game. His team scored to take a two point lead with just over two seconds to go. The clock then ran out. However, the officials put two seconds back on the clock and let the other team inbound. Of course, the other team hit a three to win. There did not appear to be a timeout called after the initial basket and, unless they changed the rules for California state girls play during a commercial (the show takes place in the S.F.area), the clock does not stop after a made basket. Should I just chalk this up to entertainment or am I missing something (which wouldn't be that unusual after all)?
If you look closely, you will see that it is the Polish official from the 1972 Gold Medal game.