Thread: More Problems
View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 17, 2006, 10:16am
Official Forum Member

Still don't see why this runner was out (1st sitch). If I was the coach and told you there was no baseline except when there was a tag and you were "like no you're wrong", I'd have protested immediately. You are wrong. Unless he actually left the field, walking out of the baseline is not an out and removing the helmet is not an out.

And like others, I've got almost no idea what you were like trying to like say in the 2nd paragraph that had no punctuation and like kept going so I was like I can't see what it says you know.

All I could gather from the 2nd sitch was that you let the coach go too long, and YES, you should call the police if a coach ever threatens you that he's going to meet you in the parking lot. And write a report. AND this guy should never coach again. You don't have to wait to see if he actually kills you or beats you senseless (or at least ... more senseless!) before calling the cops, as intimated above.