View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 10, 2006, 12:47pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via MSN to TADW_Elessar Send a message via Skype™ to TADW_Elessar
Nice clips

1) What is your decision, call or no call (blokowanie.avi): I would have no-called this. I can hardly see a contact between the two players even in slow motion and it rather seems the blue player looses balance on his own (and with no contact at all on the ankles). Official had a better angle than the camera anyway.

2) Travel or not? Traveling, of course! Just like this one (called on Iverson at the Olympic Games )

3) No comment on the Partizan-Hemofarm fight.

4) The odds are I would not be ready to call such a foul on a jump ball, but it's definitely worth an unsportsmanlike foul.

5) And yes, what a fly!

6) Eight seconds: the official applies correct ruling, but a no-call would have been far better in my opinion. Green 9 taps the ball in an area of the court where there are no white players. Immediately after that, the eight second violation occurs (2:17 on the game clock) but the official waits another two seconds and calls the violation just as green 9 again recovers the ball (thus ending control of the ball by white team). The official may have lost one or even two seconds in the count, but I see no point in calling a 8" seconds violation with the other team almost in control of the ball (and with an open three-point shot opportunity).

7) Would you call a travel? No, that was a fumble.
"Travelling is the illegal movement of one or both feet beyond the limits outlined in this article, in any direction, while holding a live ball on the court."

8) Women fight: official calls an unsportsmanlike foul against red (before the retaliation: excellent timing!) and then a disqualifying foul against yellow player. Right decision, in my opinion.

[email protected]