View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 29, 2006, 12:57am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota
IOW, say nothing at all on point. Again with the dingers. You're adament that your way (the SP way) is best, and call games that way 'cause dammit you're right & don't need not stinkin' rule changes, but I'm anal retentive??? You're a piece of work, wade.
Hey, youre equally a piece of work.. you complain about zingers, and lace your own posts with zingers, you invent stuff.. (like rule changes, where did you get that?? We are subject to Mikes pals fixing what aint broke in the rule book every year.. thats part of umpiring. I never said anything about rule changes) .. not only that, I was more DEFENDIng my method, not claiming its the only right way, which is what you are doing for your own methods. I stated straight up my methods are not for everyone. Obviously not for you. Cool man.. Many umpires, many ways of doing things. You do what you dig.

Your posts are like living 1 dimensional irony.

Theres no rule you can cling to to support your contention I cant do what I do so you've resorted to rhetoric.

Sad really - hey if its not illegal, its legal.

Period.

Maybe if you dont like it you can get ahold of ASA and make lead offs legal and you can truely have a REAL live ball game..

but we dont as of now, so you will have to pretend we do.